Monday 6 April 2015

Traceyland Visits the YouTubes! - What's in the Box?? #1

Hey everyone,

I finally got around to rooting through all of those subscription boxes and putting together a summary of what I received in a segment that I like to call, "What's in the Box??" It will be a recurring segment on my Traceyland YouTube channel.  I know, not very original, but if you add a dumb look after you say "What's in the box?", then it is much more entertaining. I also like the vagueness of the title so I can put all kinds of shit in the box and talk about it. See - method, madness, etc...  
Click on the video below for Episode 1 of "What's in the Box??"
 I am presently trying to come up with other topics that I'd like to tackle on my Traceyland YouTube channel. Here are a few options...
1. Who needs a slap?
2. Who's dumber?
3. Why does that person have a rash?
4. Who needs a hug?
5. What the what?

Yes, the options are endless and it keeps my creative juices flowing. Any other segment names are welcomed as are guest appearances. Anyone want to film a segment with me called "Why the hell are you filming this segment with Tracey?"

To recap, here are some pics from the "What's in the Box??" #1

Birchbox - March
Ipsy - Feb
Ipsy - March
Splendies/Volupties - March
Topbox - March
Beauty Joy - Feb
Beauty Joy - March

Well there you have it, folks. That's what was in the box(es) this time! Subscribe to my YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd_6Dr4gDXpECWrT5kpt-ZQ/feed or just go to www.youtube.com and search for Tracey Land.

Thanks for tuning in!
Tracey




No comments:

Post a Comment